Our client, a large logistics company in Richmond, VA is looking for a talented Yard Jockey to join their team. You will be provide trailer-spotting service as needed and perform routine manual labor such as loading or unloading adjusting attachments. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $19.00.
- Provide trailer-spotting service as needed, retrieving and staging trailers
- Inspect and sweep trailer prior to LTO inspection and loading
- Perform trailer inventories and document findings
- Responsible for closing trailers and applying seal when loaded
- Performs routine manual labor such as loading or unloading adjusting attachments
- Abides by all safety rules, instructions, and policies
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / Self-dependent
- Ability to speak, read and write English well.
- Safe driving skills, ability to drive large tractor trailers
- Ability to read maps and written directions.
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer