Our client, a leading logistics provider, is looking for an Operations Coordinator in Kansas City, MO to join their team. In this role, you will be onsite working with other employees and coordinating the legal transportation of pharmaceuticals from our client's location(s) to designated locations in predetermined time-definite route(s).
- Monitor to ensure all routes are running on time and delivered in a safe manner
- Monitor and communicates route changes to drivers
- Provide customer service to coworkers, curriers, patients, and doctors
- Work directly with drivers to resolve any problems on the road
- Complete daily service reports as required by the customer
- Ensure that all drivers paperwork is up to date
- Software data entry ability - basic MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great customer service ability
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $17.00 - $18.00 /hour
- Monday - Friday, 1:00AM - 9:00AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer