Our client, a logistics company in Falmouth, ME is looking to hire an Operations Coordinator. This person will provide overall coordination to ensure all company goals are met for a particular operation and client. Responsible to contract and utilize Independent Contractors as courier drivers transporting products from our clients’ location(s) to designated locations in predetermined time definite route(s).
- Monitor to ensure all routes are covered, driver check in is complete and communicated to the customer, and routes run on time.
- Create, monitor and communicate route changes to dispatch and drivers.
- Monitor dispatch board to ensure customer delivery times are being met.
- Communicate delays / problems to the customer and Dispatch department.
- Assist with contracting of additional drivers.
- Complete daily service reports as required by the customer.
- Create and process administrative reports and paperwork as directed.
- Ensure that all drivers paperwork is up to date.
- Monitor to ensure all drivers are in uniform with visible ID badge.
- College Degree with some experience or a High School Diploma with equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, and Word) experience required.
- Proactive and resourceful; work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent judgment required to plan, prioritize and organize competing tasks or demands that may be deadline driven.
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and clean, functional vehicle.
- Able to develop / maintain meaningful business relationships with customers.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (6:30 AM to 3:00 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer