Our client, the nation's largest natural gas distribution company is looking for an Electro mechanical assembler in Camarillo , CA to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for piecing together the product, often with a team, and performing quality assurance on the entire process.
- Perform high skill level work with effective use and understanding of schematics, drawings, final assembly blueprints, wiring diagrams or specifications
- Final assembly or production build-up
- Solder operations for cable harness assembly
- Strip wires/crimp termination/insertion/pin retention
- Read, write and speak English
- Technical Experience
- Basic knowledge of assembly line equipment
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 am to 2:30 pm (must be ok with overtime)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer