Quality Control Inspector
Our client, a company that specializes in new and used critical parts cleaning for the Semiconductor industry is looking for a Quality Control Inspector in Hayward, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing customers' purchase orders for count accuracy when performing the inspection. Generate Non-conformity forms such as NCRs, Inspection Inventory Sheet. You will earn $19.00 - $22.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Review customer prints & customer purchase orders, prints to review received quantity, serial numbers, Julian date, cleaning specs.
- Scanning of customers' purchase order's after-sales order is assigned, save the scans to a network drive.
- Ability to troubleshoot quality issues associated with customer purchase order, and also cleaning specs provided
- Stage customers parts in production carts assigned by company's internal system.
- Excellent, professional communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- Must possess the knowledge and be able to work within MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to operate a manual or electric pallet jack
- Must be able to lift 25-40 lbs.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $19.00 - $22.00/hr
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer