Our client, a national signage company is looking for a Laminate Machine Operator near Tempe, AZ. This role is primarily responsible for setting up the adhesive laminator, running production of the laminator, cleaning and all related maintenance of the machine.
- Responsible for laminator machine set up and running high quality product at optimum speeds without supervision.
- Completes production orders and job assignments daily within company guidelines and quality standards.
- Loads and unloads rolls on/off laminator machine with proper labeling and tracking as aligned with production orders.
- Responsible for condition of machine and surrounding work area to include but not limited to maintaining machine and work area housekeeping standards and adhering to all safety and cleanliness requirements when operating the laminator operator.
- Assists onsite technicians with machine repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Completes all required job tracking forms utilizing computer entry.
- Reviews finished goods and sign production tickets for accuracy and completion.
- Follows all company policies and procedures regarding SOP’s, Safety, and Quality Standards
- Adheres to operator safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have prior experience of 2 years’ operating equipment in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret production work orders.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced high-volume environment with emphasis on safety and quality and strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a printing environment a plus but not required.
- Tuesday - Friday (4:00 PM - 12:30 AM)
- Saturday (12:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
- $17.00 /hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer