Our client, an international manufacturing company, located in Livermore, CA, is seeking a skilled Machinist. In this role, you will set up and operate machinery for fabricating, altering, and repairing machine parts, equipment, and tools.
- Use various precision and cutting tools and equipment, such as a drill press, chop saw, lathe, and push and pull broaches
- Cut, shape, and fabricate tools and machine parts
- Read and follow blueprints
- Ensure all work meets quality standards, instructions, and specifications
- Understand and comply with industry regulations
- Regularly clean, maintain, and repair machinery and equipment as needed.
- At least three years of related experience
- Must understand how to read mechanical blueprints, perform calculations, calibrate and maintain machinery, and make cuts with precision to create products that meet quality standards
- The ability to perform basic math and follow instructions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Mechanical aptitude to use a variety of industry tools and machinery
- Strong analytical skills, precision, and attention to detail
- $22.00 - $35.00 (depending on experience)
Shift - Days:
- Monday - Thursday 2:45pm to 1:15am
- Friday - Sunday 6:00 am to 6:30pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer