Warehouse Shipping Clerk
Our client, a solar energy equipment supplier in Sacramento, CA is looking for a responsible Shipping Clerk to join their team. The candidate will inspect and record shipments with material or products and be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders.
● Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items
● Processes necessary incoming paperwork
● Responsible for making sure product is taken to the right department
● Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
● Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
● Experience as receiving/shipping clerk or similar position is preferred
● Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
● Excellent organizational skills
● Great communication and interpersonal abilities
● Good physical condition
Pay Rate & Shift:
● Different shifts (11:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer