Warehouse Order Selector
Our client, a large American retailer in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a motivated Order Puller to join their growing team! This candidate will be responsible for keeping the track of shipments and ensuring the efficiency of the process. This job pays $15.50.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Determines the method of shipment.
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers.
- Packs, and insert items/parts into containers according to specifications.
- Sorts pull, and routes items to departments or different work areas according to product/customer specifications.
- Performs returns of packages and keeps the track of them.
- Background check
- RF scanner experience is a plus
- Basic Computer, organizational, and communication skills
- Willingness to stand, walk, and bend most of the day
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Sunday to Wednesday (8:00 PM to 6:30 AM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer