Warehouse - Material Handler
Our client, a logistics services provider in Garden City, GA is looking for a Warehouse - Picker/Packer with exceptional skills to join their growing team. In this job, you will pick and pack items from the warehouse to fill orders. This involves checking the packages for damage before packing them for shipment. The job is Monday to Friday and pays $16.00/hour
- Pick and pack items for each order
- Build boxes or pallets for shipment
- Place packaged items in the correct area
- Scan items or manually update the inventory system
- Follow workplace safety standards
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Warehouse or shipping experience a plus
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack or forklift
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday (7:00 AM to 3:30 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer