Our client, a plastic thermoforming company in Oxnard, CA is looking for a Production Associate to join their team. This person will be Assembling and preparing molds and trim tools to be inserted into the production lines. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $17 to $20/hour.
· Assembles and prepares molds and trim tools to be inserted into the production lines.
· Inspect and verify all tools are correct as per work order
· Dies sharpening
· Inspect tools and identify issues and make minor repairs as required
· Basic tool repairs, cleaning, and maintenance.
· Labels, warehouses, and maintains accurate records for each customers tooling
· Strong mechanical and hand-eye coordination
· Excellent operator of hand and precision tools
· Work in fast paced environment doing multiple tasks and repetitive work
· Able to drive and work various mechanical equipment (forklift, crane, hand tools, saws, drills, etc.)
· Manufacturing or industrial experience preferred
Pay Rate and Shift
· Monday to Friday – 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
· $17.00 to $20.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer