Our clients, who specialize in food and drink manufacturing, is looking for a Warehouse Associates in the East Bay Area. In this role you will be responsible for providing warehouse support including picking, packing, assembling, sorting, loading/unloading, shipping, and receiving of orders. You will earn $16.00 - $20.00 /hr.
Picker/Packer (AM Shift Available)
- Picking, Packing and Shipping of goods and merchandise
- Using handheld terminal and workstation scanners
- Load/Unload containers of goods
- Sorting return packages
Production Associate (All Shifts)
- Clean facilities including, floors, walls, equipment, storage areas and other areas as needed
- Work as direct labor on packaging lines.
- Help ensure production line is running in an efficient and productive manner during the shift.
- Safely operate packaging and labeling equipment to specifications
- Follow all procedures to ensure proper set-up of equipment when needed.
- Report any potential personal/food safety issue to keep a safe work environment as well as safe products for our consumers.
- Immediately report any malfunctioning of equipment to Maintenance.
- Must take direction well and be flexible in assignment
- 1-2 year of previous work experience in a warehouse using handheld scanning technology
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in sit-down and stand-up forklift
- Ability to lift 30-50 Ibs. on a regular basis
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- COVID Vaccine Required
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $16.00 - $20.00 /hr
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer