Our client, a leading packaging company is looking for a Warehouse Machine Mechanic and a Slitter Mechanic in Belcamp, MD to join their team. In these roles, you will evaluate problems and fix/repair production machinery within the warehouse
Mechanic - $24.33 /hour - Must be available on weekends - 3rd shift
- Basic Operations/troubleshooting of all production machinery in the facility
- Competent at all aspects of Quality Control relevant to production and paperwork required
- Be able to “un-jam” all production machinery in the facility
- Be able to make adjustments to keep machinery operational
- Remove machine parts/tooling for repair
- Possess all hand tools to perform required mechanical tasks
- Lubricate all machinery
Slitter Mechanic - $21.53 /hour - Must have Forklift Certification - 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Read Sheet layouts
- Spoilage and production recording.
- Understand production schedule and production plans.
- Manual slitter settings, adjustments, running and maintenance.
- Guillotine settings, adjustments, running and maintenance.
- Mint Slitters settings, adjustments, running and maintenance.
- Ocsam settings, adjustments, running.
- Strapping of pallets to ensure safe movement of finished pallets.
- Proper labeling of the pallet to identify what material is.
- A quality review.
- Documentation of downtime, dec plate traceability, quality, and fabrication testing.
- Identify issues that are not identified on the inward check.
- Identify squareness issues or issues that hinder the running of decorated tinplate.
- Lock out / tag out.
- Housekeeping of immediate work area, pallets and band saw area.
- 8. Forklift operation.
- Bring material from warehouse that requires slitting.
- Unload finished product from back of slitters and put in designated finished area.
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A problem-solving ability
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer