Data Entry Clerk
Our client, a full-service logistics company, that provides businesses and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions, is looking for a Data Entry Clerk in Van Nuys, CA. In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents and inventory functions are completed accurately and on time. You will earn $17.00 - $18.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience and/or be able to quickly and efficiently learn JD Edwards, Microsoft AX, and other required systems.
- Possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Assess, and PowerPoint.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- Able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $17.00 - $18.00
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer