Warehouse Picker Packers
Our client, a leading third-party logistics provider in Cobleskill, NY is hiring Warehouse Picker Packers to join their growing team. In this role, you will pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items in containers and bins following specific instructions, and put containers on pallets.
- Pick customer orders via pick sheets.
- Use RF scanners to read the barcodes and transfer product information, quantities, and location information into their system.
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Seal and tag containers and, confirming the accuracy of orders
- Ensure correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to the shipping area.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Monday to Friday
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Possible Overtime on Saturdays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer