Accounts Receivable Accountant
Our client, products and services for aero-derivative gas turbines provider in Hartford, CT is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join their skilled team. The candidate will be responsible for receiving payments, create project milestone invoices and assist accounting with details/ posting adjustments, Journal Entries. This job is Monday to Friday and pays from $40.00 to $45.00/hour.
That it’s a temp with possibility of hire.
- Check payments received on the JP Morgan website
- Provide Cash Applicators information
- Update cash tracker for payments received
- Obtain approval from Release sales orders (for pick) from credit hold
- Maintain Billing Due List in SAP – release orders in order to invoice
- Create manual invoice/credit requests in SAP
- Create project milestone invoices
- Generate invoices and mail/e-mail them to customers
- Assist accounting with details/ posting adjustments, Journal Entries
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Preferred Five to eight years of business experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- SAP and Blackline experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-changing environment
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business is required
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- $40 to $45/hr
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer