Warehouse Machine Mechanic
Our client, a group of specialists proficient in the recovery of valuable metals, including end-of-life batteries and catalytic converters, is looking for a Warehouse Machine Mechanic in Anaheim, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for maintenance, repair, and installation of production equipment.
- Perform mechanical or electrical troubleshooting to diagnose equipment failures
- Identify ways to take proper corrective action and to expedite operational status of production machinery
- Perform maintenance (mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, pneumatic) and electrical work on equipment and machinery
- Service machinery in priority order
- Train and assist operators in functioning techniques and adjustments
- Replace defective parts
- Provide support in areas necessary to maximize productivity
- Previous mechanic experience in a similar environment is a plus!
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to identify equipment problems
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Work independently and self-motivated
- Any relevant post high school training is a plus
- Must follow safety guidelines, minimize the downtime of machines, and keep all machines in safe working order
Pay Rate and Shift:
- $18.00 up to $25.00
- 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2:45 PM - 11:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer