Do you enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to follow instructions to ensure all items are correctly packed, sealed, and loaded as efficiently as possible? If so, read on and learn more about the opportunity. We are looking for a Mail Sorter in Kansas City, MO.
- Work with the team to sort mail packages to the correct warehouse bins.
- Read and comprehend labels to ensure proper processing.
- Follow safety rules at all times.
- Use scanners to track parcel information, such as receipt or condition.
- Sort items according to the destination.
- Ability to work with hand tools and loading equipment.
- Work efficiently to meet client and company expectations.
- High School Diploma.
- Reliable with good attendance.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment needed to perform duties
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Excellent communication
- Attentive to Details
- Basic computer skills
- 1st Shift -- 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- 3rd Shift -- 7:00 PM - Finish; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer