Our client, a manufacturing Puzzles and Games company in Holyoke, MA is looking for Turret Forklift Operators to join their talented team. This candidate will be responsible for performing warehouse equipment and other tasks ensuring operational efficiency, loading and unloading trucks, and fulfilling orders.
- Moving pallets filled with products in the stacks into or onto specific bays or slot areas
- Gabbing pallets out of stacks
- Identifying damaged products, materials, or equipment
- Stacking products in storage bays and following our inventory control procedures
- Placing/moving empty pallets to end of corridor to be utilized once again
- Examining products to verify conformance to our quality standards
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery
- Able to read and interpret safety rules, order forms, procedure manuals, etc.
- Ability and prior experience in operating warehouse equipment
Pay Rate & Shift:
- 1st shift (7:00AM - 3:30PM)
- 2nd shift (3:30PM - 12:00AM)
- $15.00 to $19.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer