Our client, a leader in the design and fabrication of plastic products in Fife, WA is looking for a Machine Operator to join their talented team. In this role, you will be responsible for setting-up equipment, loading materials and operating machinery.
- Load and unload plastic products into crates, boxes, and bags and into machinery
- Measure and cut materials
- Basic assembly of plastic products
- Learn how to set up, run, and break down several types of machines
- To maintain a safe working environment that includes the consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your safety and others
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Use of other small hand tools, i.e., calipers
- Ability to lift to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand and be mobile for your full shift
Pay Rate & Shift:
- 12 hour Rotating shift
- 1st Shift 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM - $17.00
- 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM - $17.50
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer