Our client, a provider of supplements, vitamins & health foods is looking for a Production Associate in Round Rock, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and operating equipment in accordance with company standards. The Associate is also responsible for ensuring the quality of the product through in-process checks, following the Batch Production Record, and maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Understand, follow, and provide improvements to Standard Work and Batch Production Records.
- Collect and test in-process samples to ensure the highest quality product during operations.
- Assemble, setup, disassemble, and clean equipment necessary for operations.
- Transport finished product to designated areas
- Maintain a clean and safe work area (sweep and pick up trash)
- Prepare work area for upcoming product and leave area ready for next crew
- Solve minor quality, maintenance, and safety issues and escalate anything that can’t be solved in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as circumstances arise during the course of a shift
- Must be able to move or lift items weighing up to 55 pounds from floor to table and from table to floor, often repetitively, during a 12-, 10- or 8-hour shift
- Must be able to work while using a half-mask respirator or powered air purifying respirator for up to four hours at a time
Pay-rate and Shift:
- $17.00 /hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer