Entry Level. Willing to Train.
Our client is looking for Warehouse Assemblers in Grand Island, NY to join their team. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. Must be able to work from a sitting workstation for long periods of time.
- Small parts assembly
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Ensure perfect fit of components
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, dexterity, visual acuity
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Monday to Thursday
- 6:30am to 4:30pm ($13.25 /hour)
- 4:30pm to 2:30am ($14.25 /hour)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer