Our client is looking for Warehouse Packers in Buffalo, NY to join their team. To be successful as a Packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good Packer is efficient and careful not to damage items. Must be able to be around the smell of food/spices.
- Stacking pallets, moving product, labeling, fast pace, lifting, bending, squatting
- Pack and build finished goods in-line and off-line at each production work-center as directed.
- Set up and operate packaging equipment. i.e. – tape machine, label printers, pallet jack, scanners, pallet wrappers and computers
- Read and comprehend QA plans and/or job specifications paperwork.
- Must be able to respond in writing to all job documentation requirements
- Must be able to maintain work-center goal speed expectations at all times
- Must work together in a group setting to help the Team achieve the daily production shift goals
- Must be available to work overtime as required
- Ability to stand for long periods
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift - Must be available to work weekend days
- $13.20 to $16.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer