Our client, a leader in supply chain functions, is looking for a Forklift Operator in Shippensburg, PA. In this role, you will be moving freight, stock, and other materials from their storage facility to their production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers.
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand, and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $17.00 to $18.50
- Multiple Shifts Available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer