Our client, a leading provider of business services and supplies, located in Shippensburg, PA is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team. In this role, you will deal with their merchandise, stocking shelves, receiving shipments, and taking inventory.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling, feeding product into machines and sorting
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Execute and document quality inspections per SOP
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
- Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language
- Walking on uneven surfaces possible, though infrequently
- Basic level experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- One (1) year previous related experience preferred
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $16.25 - $18.25
- Multiple Shifts Available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer