Our client, an innovative, eco-friendly seller of high quality pots and containers is looking for a Production Associate in Chambersburg, PA. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and improving the efficiency, output and safety during the manufacturing of our client's products.
- Perform a daily inspection of machinery and work area, by completing the proper documentation.
- Handle the material line inspection.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Ensure all hoses are properly connected.
- Monitor the heat control.
- Must be able to lift up 60 lbs on a daily basis.
- Experience working with machines.
- Read and write English.
- Forklift Experience is a plus
- Perform basic math skills.
Pay-Rate and Shift:
- 3rd Shift
- 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer