Our client, a leading designer, and manufacturer, is looking for a Technical Assembler in Baltimore, MD to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for piecing together the product, often with a team, and performing quality assurance on the entire process.
- Perform high skill level work with effective use and understanding of complex schematics, drawings, final assembly blueprints, wiring diagrams or specifications
- May be responsible for final assembly or production build-up of complete units composed of complex sub-assemblies
- Solder operations for cable harness assembly including but not limited to solder connectors, sleeves, and splices
- Various preparation and termination operations such as the following: bundle build-up, fluroetch, shrink sleeving, lace tie cables and wire, connector preparation, braid termination, hand buzz, disassembly, mylar, blow on jackets, and hand twisting
- Strip wires/crimp termination/insertion/pin retention
- Ability to read technical drawings (CAD / Electrical)
- Technical Experience, technical gluing experience, and soldering experience
- Basic knowledge of assembly line equipment and how to troubleshoot malfunction issues
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $19.00 to $22.00
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00AM - 4:45PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer