Warehouse Maintenance Mechanic
Our client, a provider of roofing and waterproofing materials, is looking for a Warehouse Maintenance Mechanic in Greencastle, PA. In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing automated equipment, electrical circuits and hydraulic pumps. You will earn $17.00 - $29.00 /hr.
- Preventative maintenance of all production equipment
- Repairs/modifications on equipment as needed
- Ensure all equipment and facility meet safety standards
- Assist and cover all workstations as needed for maximum production output
- Monitor inventory of production supplies and reorder as needed
- Document work performed, parts used, and time spent on projects.
- Responds to on-call emergencies.
- 2-5 years’ experience with industrial equipment maintenance and repair--electric motors, pumps, air cylinders, mounted bearings, industrial switches and sensors
- PLC working knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gear boxes, and conveyors
- Read and interpret written description or engineering blue prints
- Able to lift, push or pull up to 50lbs routinely; Up to 75lbs occasionally
- Reads and understands English.
- $17.00 - $29.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer