Our client, a provider of consumer technology products and services, is looking for a Warehouse Clerk in Curtis Bay, MD to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for processing records, recording data, and preparing reports for various control areas of the center.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on a computer or handheld scanning device.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel
- Completes Delivery Distribution Center reports including detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, and trailer shipping logs
- Manages direct to client orders using multiple systems, email, and phone correspondence
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issues concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and third-party logistics delivery issues
- Responsible for all entry of third-party logistics claims and damages
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Able to lift weight up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software programs and work with multiple operating systems
Pay Rate & Shift
- Part time: Monday - Wednesday 3:00PM to 11:30PM
- Part time: Thursday - Saturday 3:00PM to 11:30PM
- Full Time: Monday - Friday 3:00PM to 11:00PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer