Lyneer Staffing Solutions is looking for a high-energy, outgoing, Recruiter. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented recruiters to identify talent, review resumes, schedule interviews, and assess candidates. This includes sourcing candidates from job boards, internal referrals, networking events, social media sites, and more.
- Actively source talent by identifying qualified candidates through various channels such as job boards, networking events/social media sites, and referrals from other employees.
- Conduct phone screenings and in-person interviews to assess candidates' skills and qualifications.
- Briefly describe job role requirements to identify appropriate candidates
- Review resumes and schedule interviews with potential hires
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a consumer-facing role.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish - nice to have, not mandatory
- Be able to spin multiple plates and be highly organized, even if it's organized chaos.
- Light Industrial experience is a big plus
- Have the ability to effectively and logically navigate computer applications. You know what Alt + F4 does; if not, try it now!
- You lived as a sheepdog in a previous life and can coral and maintain connections with multiple candidates.
- You can dig down naturally, asking next-level questions.
Hours and Compensation
- Monday - Friday
- $50,000 to $55,000 annually
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer