Our client, a well-established American office supply in Newville, PA is looking for Warehouse Associate to join their team.
This candidate will be responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility.; This position is responsible for demonstrating safety and operational expertise within a quality and productivity driven environment. Multiple shifts availability and pays $18.00 an hour.
● Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
● May, on occasion, operate a pallet jack to move product around
● Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
● Operate and maintain preventive warehouse vehicles and equipment
● High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
● Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language
● Basic math skills
● Basic computer skills
● Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds regularly
● Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus (start shift early and/or stay until the work is complete)
Pay Rate and Shift
● Monday to Friday
● 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer