Our client, a well-known and growing multi-carrier shipping solutions company located in Greenwood, IN is looking to hire a Mail sorter who will be in charge to handle, sort, and distribute envelopes and packages. $16.00 to $18.00/ Hour.
- Scanning packages
- Repetitive lifting, standing, and walking throughout the shift.
- Sort mail by department, location, or category (e.g. bills, notices, personal)
- Stamp and record date of receipt and sender’s name
- Keep records of incoming packages, including their weight, return address, and description
- Correct and re-forward misdirected mail
- Track mailroom supplies (e.g. stamps, envelopes, address labels)
- Background check
- Experience as a Mail Sorter and meter machines
- Good computer skills and attention to detail
- Should be diligent and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- 1st Shift: 7:00 am to 3:45 pm - $16.60
- 2nd Shift 6:00 pm to 2:15 am - $18.00
- Monday through Friday or Sunday through Thursday
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer