Warehouse Shipping Clerk
Our client, a leader in the fruit industry, is looking for a Warehouse Shipping Clerk in Gloucester City, NJ to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring project delivery timelines, checking work quality against company requirements and specifications, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Look for ways to decrease shipping time
- Negotiate with vendors to decrease shipping cost
- Create budgets for the shipping of a good
- Coordinate with production for future good needs
- Review and track all orders
- Keep track of all inventory on hand
- Must have a valid TWIC or quickly obtain
- Able to pass a background check
- Have own vehicle (may need to transfer from one site to another)
- Able to work out of Port/Terminal of Gloucester
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $18.00 - $20.00
- Monday - Friday, may include Saturdays
- 7:30AM - Finish
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer