Production Junior Mechanic
Our client, a well-known food industry manufacture company in Swedesboro, NJ is looking to hire a skilled Production Junior Mechanic. This candidate will be responsible for performing production line change-overs, completing basic Preventative Maintenance tasks, executing on pre-flight tasks and ensuring seamless line start-ups. This position is Monday to Friday and pays $25 to $27/hour.
- Complete basic Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Perform basic Operator level Preventative Maintenance
- Manage Pre-flight production lines prior to line start-up
- Identify potential maintenance corrective actions and generate Maintenance Work Orders
- Stage all necessary raw materials in preparation of line start-up
- Audit and maintain all change parts carts and change-over tooling for cleanliness, broken or missing parts
- Maintain all cleaning tools (squeegees, scrapers, brooms, etc.) post-sanitation each night in preparation for line start-up
- Minimum of a High School Education
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Comprehension of Preventative Maintenance
- Experience in performing basic lubrication, greasing and parts inspection
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism, problem solving, attention to detail
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (3rd Shift)
- $25.00 to $27.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer