Our client, an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation in Clackamas, OR is looking for Merchandisers to join their team. In this position you will be responsible for merchandising complete line of products in local stores.
- Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided while on the clock)
- Check-in and out with manager on duty
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Assist in the assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Willingness to work overtime and non-Monday-Friday work week
- PPE required- Must wear steel toes boots
- Have a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
- Start Time 5:00 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer