Customer Service Representative
Our client, a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam products, is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Kent, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to incoming/outgoing phone calls, pre-and post-delivery calls, and emails. You will earn $18.00 - $20.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Entering orders, calculating charges, preparing paperwork, process payments, making changes to customers’ accounts, handling returns, resolving complaints, and maintaining detailed records of actions taken
- Maintain accurate transaction records
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for Key Performance Indicators
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels and interacting with customers through email, phone, etc
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent on-the-job training
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service representative role
- Associate/bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to extract data, draw conclusions and work strategically with other departments.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities plus multitask and meet deadlines.
- 10 Key proficiencies required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access). Experience with ERP and/or Unix (Preferred)
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $18.00 - $20.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- (Starting time between) 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM (time adjusted while working through training)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer