Our client, a leading third-party logistics (3PL) company in Mount Olive, NJ is looking for a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team. You will assist the Logistics Manager in preparing plans for storage, scheduling of in-bound and out-bound loads. You will earn $20.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
*Must be bilingual: English and Spanish
- Assist Logistics Manager in preparing plans for storage, scheduling of in-bound and out-bound loads.
- Inventory tracking and management
- Supervise warehouse personnel/team (forklift operators, packing/inspection operators)
- Manage order fulfillment activities
- Utilize computer-based warehouse and logistics systems.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Must be bilingual: English and Spanish
- Background in logistics is a plus but not necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook - Excel and Access.
- Must be computer literate (basis like Excel, Word, emails)
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Willing to learn and take on new skills.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer