Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? if so, our client is hiring for an Administrative Assistant in Austin, CA. In this role, you will assist multiple publicists with day-to-day communications support such as organizing and scheduling appointments, coordinating travel, compiling clips and handling general administrative duties. You will earn $24.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, other OWN departments, external vendors, and consultants.
- Answer telephones, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within scope of authority.
- Maintain/update OWN Press Website, press contact database, and maintain press clips.
- Arrange presentations and meetings, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
- Responsible for the financial processes of check requests, invoices, and purchase orders through SAP.
- Provide data entry and clerical support and assist with special projects and provide general office support.
- Manages office shared drives plus maintains standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- BA or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an assistant; 2-3 years strongly preferred
- Previous network or PR agency experience is strongly recommended
- Must be available to work periodically during evenings and weekends
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A mastery of the SAP invoice system preferred.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $24.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer