Our client, a leading custom-built logistics company, is looking for a Dispatcher in Hazelwood, MO. In this role, you will enter orders for both routed and on-demand routes, additional stops, wait-for-time jobs, and special-order requests from customers as required by department standards. You will earn $17.00 /hr working Wednesday - Saturday.
- Determine if orders can be performed as requested by the customer based upon multiple factors.
- Assign and dispatch delivery jobs.
- Monitor current job acceptance log of Independent Contractors to ensure workload balance, route reassignments, as necessary, in case of breakdowns or service interruptions.
- Answer inbound calls from Independent Contractors and assist them, as needed, to help ensure the routes can be completed according to customers’ expectations.
- Assist with Operations Manager and other employee requests related to dispatch and route completion.
- Monitor and utilize web-based applications, tools, and reports.
- Handle customer concerns in an expeditious and professional manner; escalate unresolved issues to management, as appropriate.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, i.e. email, electronic file management, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Superior communication skills a positive, friendly attitude are critical to succeed in this role.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $17.00 /hr
- Wednesday to Saturday
- 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer