Do you want to work for one of the largest and most dynamic utility companies in North America? If so, our client is looking to hire a Data Analyst in Mount Laurel, NJ. In this role you will develop an understanding of various marketing automation systems, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and the systems of record for customer relationship management (MS Dynamics CRM and Oracle). You will earn $30.00 - $35.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Assist in the management and the successful execution of a wide range of cross-functional marketing processes that support business stabilization, growth, and ad hoc efforts.
- Provide reports on customer communications. Analyze and understand customer journey impacts to customer satisfaction and troubleshoot data discrepancies.
- Execute and optimize daily, weekly, and monthly operational communications with an acute attention to detail and strong time management capabilities. Utilize tools formulas, functions, and shortcuts in Excel to clean and manage lists, documents, dashboards, and reports.
- Produce, maintain, and enhance weekly campaign calendars. Provide actionable recommendations where conflicts exist. Quality checks all lists, processes, and data prior to distribution.
- Offer tactical support to call center operations. Produce monthly forecast reporting and identify business impacts and new ideas to boost operational efficiencies and improve customer experience.
- Support the business on key functional efforts through program set-up and optimization, like new market entry, partnership implementation, new product launch, and general system maintenance and improvements.
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business/Finance
- Strong self-structure, attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management
- Microsoft Excel power user (data formatting, VLOOKUP’s, sheet maintenance)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and sales cycle and familiarity with standard business concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Familiarity with consumer marketing processes and techniques and a solution-oriented mindset when dealing with problem solving.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to clearly and confidently present findings and reports to a larger audience.
- Data query and visualization (SQL, Tableau) experience a plus
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $30.00 to $35.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer