Are you someone that lives in the Tracy, CA area and looking for work? If so, our client is looking to hire people in a Warehouse Worker position. In this role, the potential candidate will assist the production line supervisors in maintaining “First in, First out” inventory rotation, ensure accurate and timely completion of product specifications. Pay rate is $16.00- $20.00 /hr working various shifts.
- Keep work area free from obstructions and debris. Notify the appropriate personnel when an area needs to be cleared of debris or sanitized.
- Execute safe handling of equipment, and reports any damage of property in the warehouse
- Assist AM receiving team.
- Deliver product in a timely matter per request priority from Supervisor if needed. (This supersedes everything you do after receiving team is done).
- Shipping/Receiving (late trucks, check w/ receiver supervisor).
- Assist drivers with loading when assigned.
- Keep both warehouses, docks and all storage trucks and coolers clean of debris and organized
- Must maintain a consistent level of work to ensure timely and efficient operations
- Ability to lift, transfer, push/pull, maneuver, and reposition 40 lbs.
- Ability to resist frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift
- Able to resist cold temperatures, fumes/odors secreted from food waste
- Must wear Non slip boots
Pate Rate & Shifts:
- $16.00 to $20.00
- Various Shifts
- 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer