Our client, a global leader in the worldwide avocado business, is looking for Packers in Grand Prairie, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for hand packaging corn or flour tortillas and/or fried products. You will earn $14.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Responsible for following Good Manufacturing Practices, especially good hand-washing practices.
- Look at stacker mirror at all times to watch for tortilla and or fried product jams.
- Check the appearance and quality of tortillas/fried product.
- Check bags to make sure proper packaging is being used.
- Ensure catch-pan is cleaned constantly.
- Inspect tortillas/fried product to assure they are free of foreign materials or contamination.
- Maintain rework containers closed.
- Rework the tortillas/fried product according to their formula.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Must know how to read, write, add and subtract
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $14.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer