One of the worlds largest software and electronics companies is looking for a new Project Manager to join their engineering team in Taylor, TX! The ideal candidate for this role would have a background in architectural, construction, or engineering platforms. A 4 year degree is preferred, but not required with the right background. If this sounds like the job for you, Apply Today!
- Monitors the activities of the contractors to assure compliance with plans and specifications
- Monitors field variations and reviews manpower requirements relative to meeting current job progress schedules, follow-up for timely delivery of materials to meet established schedules
- Supports analysis of schedule, identifies project schedule variances and measurement of project schedule progress
- Collects and updates data for Progress Reports of project phase
- Gathers and assembles data for schedule updating of baseline schedule
- Monitors the project schedules regarding manpower, material, and equipment requirement
- Prepare meeting materials
- Summarize & make minutes of meeting
- Request about schedule and progress of project
- Four-year college degree (Architectural or Plant)
- More than 5 years’ experience in the architectural/construction
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials
- Knowledge of Construction progress over one-project
- Proper computer skills and familiarity (MS-office Word, Excel, PPT)
- English oral & written communication skills are required.
- Experience with MS-Project & Primavera Scheduling S/W preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Bilingual (English+Korean) preferred
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $75,000 to $85,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer