Legal Executive Assistant
Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? If so, our client is looking to hire a Legal Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for handling contract drafting, transactional, production, litigation and other entertainment business and legal matters. You will earn $31.25 /hr working Monday to Friday.
- Provide phone coverage, prioritize, and distribute correspondence, handle travel accommodations, coordinate and schedule all internal and external meetings.
- Develop procedures to ensure functional office operations.
- Type and compose memorandums, policies, minutes, manuals, letters, forms, procedures, proposals, and other documents and correspondence as appropriate.
- Answer telephone, screen, and route calls, respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
- Maintain and update supervisors’ daily calendar and arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports in Concur.
- Open, review, route, and disseminate interoffice and external mail.
- Provide data entry, clerical support and prepare presentations as needed.
- Generate contracts from standard forms and track contracts at various stages of production/execution
- Administer contracts and oversee process of contract execution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of three years administrative experience. Preferred candidate will have a minimum of 5 years legal administrative experience at a law firm, a corporate in-house legal department, or in the business and legal affairs department of a television production or broadcast company.
- Experience with research and ratings preferred.
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage important administrative issues, multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments in addition to handling changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize.
- Must be articulate, professional, detail oriented, and have strong organizational and administrative management skills.
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $31.25 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer