Customer Service Administrator
Do you want to work for one of the largest and most dynamic utility companies in North America? If so, our client is looking to hire a Customer Service Administrator in Rosemead, CA. In this role, you will be assisting with tracking and follow up of customer inquiries on programs and general water conservation information. You will earn $25.00 /hr working Monday to Friday.
- Compile data for analysis per water conservation regulatory requirements.
- Conduct water conservation audits for the customer and provides written and oral feedback on audit to the customer.
- Investigate and resolves routine customer questions and complaints relating to water conservation.
- Record information relating to customer contacts and work performed.
- Does other similar work which he/she may be called upon to perform, and any other work as necessary or to satisfactorily complete the job to which he/she has been assigned.
- Assist with general administrative tasks associated with the various conservation programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience with horticulture or 1 to 2 years of experience in the water utility industry (Preferred).
- Must have computer skills in computer-based applications (including MS Office).
- Must have the ability to carry out oral and written instructions.
- Excellent customer service/phone skills.
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $25.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer