Our client is looking for a Bilingual Assembler in Fort Lauderdale, FL to join their team. As an Assembler, you will help the Production Department picking and packing products.
- Picking and packing products
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Ensure perfect fit of components
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Packing and preparing parts for shipment
- Spanish and English speaker is a MUST.
- Assembly experience
- Ability in using basic tools
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Understand, support and execute all work in a safe manner
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer