Do you want to work for a long-standing, US commercial bank valuing in putting its customers first? If so, then the Scrum Master role is for you. In this role you will ensure the Product Owner and the Team are adhering to the scrum procedures. You will be responsible for mentoring and implementing scrum principles and applicable governance processes.
- Protect the Scrum team from outside distractions and influences.
- Guide the Product Owner in the maintenance of the Backlogs.
- Remove roadblocks identified by the team and coach the scrum team on removing roadblocks.
- Able to resolve conflicts internally to the team, as well as external contradictory priorities that would impact the team.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to identify any inter-project overlaps, dependencies, conflicts, or impediments that may impact the teams’ ability to complete the work.
- Escalate blockers and dependencies as needed to move spring and PI commitments forward.
- Assist with internal and external communication with the Product Owner to stakeholders as necessary.
- Adhere to SAFe standards and work with LACE as appropriate on continuous improvement processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 - 5 years of Scrum Master experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Agile/Scrum process
- Experience managing sprints.
- Familiarity or experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Familiar with the systems development life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to multitask in high paced, pressured environment
- Ability to manage and motivate Agile teams that consist of personnel that are not direct reports or even part of the same area.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $45.00 to $50.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer