Do you want to work for a US bank that values putting its customers first? If so, then join their team as a Business Analyst. In this role you will be providing business analysis for our client’s core conversion project. You will also work with end users and vendors to identify the features, advantages, and disadvantages of various software applications and other related processes.
- Work with Analytics and potentially the business to understand the business need and translate the need into analytical outcomes.
- Coordinate application activities with the respective departmental users/owners with the input from management.
- Organize and is accountable for the installation, upgrade, training, and information systems operational procedure documentation, problem resolution from the project or upgrade issues list and the ongoing enhancement process with the application systems assigned.
- Identify and evaluate operational problems, troubleshoot, and facilitate suitable solutions with those involved.
- Documenting the resolutions, timely notifying end users, and closing out service tickets.
- Create and maintain document as necessary for operations and security audits.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past core conversion project experience.
- Large enterprise projects or conversion experience would be a plus.
- Understand what conversions entail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible/agile and able to shift priorities and collaborate with team members.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $40.00 to $44.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer