Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Our client, an ornamental & architectural metal company is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join their team in Baltimore, MD to join their team. You will generate and process all documents and reports associated with shipping and receiving orders and communicating with warehouse personnel and customers.
- Maintain daily, monthly and quarterly warehouse reports.
- Cross-trained to cover Counter Sales responsibilities;
- Modify outbound customer orders through WMS and ERP systems; communicate changes with both the customer and internal departments.
- Monitor the order queue for back orders and special orders.
- Office administration: Maintain filing, shredding of outdated documents and maintain office supplies.
- Assist with Internet orders. Entering and communicating with customers and customer service.
- High School diploma/GED
- minimum of one-year experience in office administration and/or a customer service environment.
- Must be able to make responsible decisions.
- Ability to mathematically differentiate / compare freight costs among various carriers.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with customers, managers and employees. Spanish fluency is definitely a plus.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer