Our client is looking for a CNC Programmer to join their team. You will be reading technical drawings and setting up the machines in accordance with these blueprints, you will perform trouble shooting and resolve problems as well.
This position is Monday to Friday and pays $25.00 to $30.00.
- Use MasterCam software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Consider tools required to cut materials and program machines accordingly
- Trouble shoot and resolve problems with machones/programs as they rise
- Mentor other programmers to improve their skill set
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings and blueprints
- Understanding the use of measuring tools including Vernier caliper and micrometers
- Have the ability to setup and run CNC equipment as needed
- Skilled at troubleshooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems as they arise
- Ability to work independently and closely follow directions is essential
- Should have positive and professional attitude
- Available to work weekends and overtime as required
- 3-5 years experience with Mastercam
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 AM - 2:15 PM
- $25.00 to $30.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer